Sunday, May 18, 2014

Roisin... My White Lady

The very first time of Poongie's D.I.Y. BJD outfit... this's so hard!! (YoY)
so this little red dress in these photos is my hand made outfit for doll...

many details and tips I must learn before i'm gonna do the second >////<

anyway I take photos of Roisin [My 1/4 size doll from Doll-zone company]
and my little red dress D.I.Y. outfit ^^''





actually Roisin is a very sweet lady
these photo set just a bit too dark for her personality :P

I'm still learning to control my camera... 
so I'll come back with more pretty photos ^______^

LOVE U ALL
XOXO 

7 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute doll! a little bit scary! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :) Would you like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin? Please let me know :)
    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you have such a gorgeous doll and i love her outfit <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww its cute but a bit creepy. I love her dress though :)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now following your blog and would be so happy if you could visit my blog and follow me too if you like it of course x

    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3459552

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photographs ;)
    Kisses*
    http://lilirodriguespassionfruit.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete