Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog opening day+++

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Hi people! (>w<)
welcome to my new blog... 
.
.
.
[snare rolls~~~]
.
.
.
[trumpets play the opening sound~~~]
.
.
.
"HEAD IN THE BOX"


yeah I know, It sounds kinda creepy...
but the reason why I make a blog with this name is because this blog is gonna be a blog for my BJD dolls (^3^) and my BJD customise diary. 
I'm a college student, a musician, and a BJD face-up... maker (I don't want to use the word 'Artist' since I'm not that good yet :P) and when people send a doll to do face-up they only send the head along with the mail box!!

that's why I named this page "Head in the Box" (^____^) got it!
YEAH!


so...
let's welcome you guys to my new blog with some of my very very old works...(^^'')

 (Apr 2013)

(Jun 2013)


(^////////////////^)
c u in my next post, please come back again and you will fall in love with my BJD world <3

1 comment:

  1. i think you're amazing! i'm so thrilled to have found this blog. xx

    ReplyDelete