Thursday, May 15, 2014

[BJD/Film] Robb...!? Seriously!!



Greeting, greeting!!
here is a doll news I wanna share ^^

before we going to talk about doll, I wanna show ya my 'super duper' favourite series at the moment



"Game of Thrones"


push your hand up if you are a fan of this series (> <)/
I'm not a very big fan... still have trouble memorise characters' names :P
but I do love this kind of series... I had watch Merlin, Camelot... and now GoT

u know, I live in the country that have a market of fake DVD, bootleg VDO and recording.
But for GoT I only bought the original one... I willing to pay for it >___<

before I will talk about doll, let me give you photos of these two Starks


the King of the North, Robb


and our favorite bastard boy of Starks family, Jon Snow

.
.
.
NOW
.
.
.
LOOK AT THIS
.
.
.



WOW, who is this Robb!!
This is a 'Robb' the very new sculpt from one of the famous BJD company

"Souldoll"

he's 65.5cm doll... or as we usually call the SD size.
this is not all... people, he also has the back-story


wow! this grey fox... is the young lord...
haha, first time I saw this doll... I was screaming loudly alone in my bedroom. Even this Robb and GoT Robb differ, but... hmm... I can feel the company make this to be fit in the GoT charactor...
They just change the back story a bit, and also the doll's skin color... but keep the name XD

for me, he looks like Jon Snow + tan skin + Robb's outfit

if you interesting in this tan Jon Snow's face Robb, go check out this amazing company








** easier to find me... follow me on Blogloving <3 






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. AHH I've heard of Game of Thrones from a lot of my friends! It seems like a really great TV show but I've never actually watched it ^^; The doll looks so cool and realistic, though oh my gosh *u* Great post!
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should not miss this series ^o^
      thank for your comment and compliment >w< I'll keep doing it better and better XD

      Delete
  2. wow, Love your blog sooo much, can you please check out mine? Maybe we can follow each other, that would be great sweetie!

    Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great :D thank for cheer up, i'll do my best for this blog to be the good one ^^

    ReplyDelete